Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly offered himself to Real Madrid to end his Manchester United nightmare.
The 37-year-old Portuguese accused the Red Devils of betraying him intell-all an interview with Piers Morgan last week.
Cristiano from his manager and many Utd fans, after all, he’s done for your club, not least last season is shameful. There’s my opinion.’
Amid the fallout with United, Ronaldo has now offered himself to the Spanish giants on a six-month contract, according to Sport.
The Spanish outlet claims Ronaldo wants to return to the Bernabeu as a replacement for the injured Karim Benzema in January.
The Ballon d’Or winner was forced to pull out of France’s World Cup squad after picking up a thigh injury.
Man United wants to end Ronaldo’s contract seven months early without paying him any of the £16 million he’s due to earn by June 2023.
Controversial British journalist, Pires Morgan has defended Cristiano Ronaldo
and accused Manchester United of shamefully disrespecting the Portuguese star.
Recall that Ronaldo refused to come on against Tottenham on Wednesday night October 19,
and then walked down the Old Trafford tunnel on his own before the final whistle.
On Thursday, the club released a statement announcing that the 37-year-old would be dropped from Man
United’s squad for their match against Chelsea this Saturday. Ronaldo was also told to train alongside the under-21 squad.
Taking to Twitter, the TV presenter, whose walkout from Great Morning Britain in 2021 has been likened to Ronaldo’s stomp
down the tunnel on Wednesday evening said: ‘I think the collective disrespect towards